[Qgis-user] dxf2shp - keep property

Torsten Lange torsten.lange at mail.de
Thu Feb 5 11:01:58 PST 2015

If we had, I could probably use AutoCAD Map, but we don't have it, because geological surveys are not supposed to use engineering solutions ;)

Torsten

Am 05-Feb-2015 17:16:37 +0100 schrieb bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us:

If you have AutoCAD Map, you can export with any of the feature properties included in the export as feature attributes.

Bobb

FROM: qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] ON BEHALF OF Nicolas Cadieux
SENT: Thursday, February 05, 2015 5:52 AM
TO: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
SUBJECT: Re: [Qgis-user] dxf2shp - keep property

Hi,
 I know you can export those properties in columns if you export from AutoCAD.

Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
 Les Entreprises Archotec inc.
 8548, rue Saint-Denis Montral H2P 2H2
 Tlphone: 514.381.5112 Fax: 514.381.4995

Le 2015-02-05 02:49, "Torsten Lange-2 [via OSGeo.org] "  a crit :

 Hi,

 Does anyone knows a workaround that keeps feature properties of a dxf-file?

 Specifically, I have isolines with a property "elevation" that is to keep for labeling purpose in the map. Dxf2shp plugin, as well as Grass v.in.dxf and Saga dxf modules seem not to provide this functionality.

 Thank you, Torsten

NAML