[Qgis-user] compilation master fails on QwtPolar

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 07:32:06 PST 2015

I am trying to compile QGIS master on my computer (Ubuntu 12.10), but I am
getting the following error when trying to configure (with ccmake). Note
that I have set WITH_QWTPOLAR = OFF

 CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are
 set to NOTFOUND.
 Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake
 files:
 QWTPOLAR_INCLUDE_DIR
    used as include directory in directory
 /home/paulo/Software/spatial/Quantum-GIS/src/app
    used as include directory in directory
 /home/paulo/Software/spatial/Quantum-GIS/src/app
    used as include directory in directory
 /home/paulo/Software/spatial/Quantum-GIS/src/app
 QWTPOLAR_LIBRARY
     linked by target "qgis" in directory
 /home/paulo/Software/spatial/Quantum-GIS/src/app
     linked by target "qgis_app" in directory
 /home/paulo/Software/spatial/Quantum-GIS/src/app

Setting WITH_QWTPOLAR to OFF and WITH_INTERNAL_QWTPOLAR of ON or OFF both
will result in the same error message.

Compiling QGIS 2.6 on the other hads (with WITH_INTERNAL_QWTPOLAR = ON)
works fine.

Paulo