[Qgis-user] Point and Polyline: from 2d to 3d

massimo.figaroli massimo.figaroli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 01:21:03 PST 2015

Hi everybody.
I have a set of 2d polyline and point shape files.
How can I transform them in a 3d shape files?
Their attribute tables have a field containing the height value but if I try
to run the "interpolation" function, in order to create a DEM, I have to
choose the "interpolation field" as the system doesn't recognize it as a "Z
coordinate".

Maybe is the same working manually (choosing the field "height") but, still
I don't know.

Thanks for your help!

Massimo