[Qgis-user] Openlayers Plugin / WMS : update, accuracy ?

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Thu Feb 12 09:38:23 PST 2015

Hi,
1) updates depend on bing, google... You may have more info on the exact images if you go on google earth for example.  Updates, source and spatial definition vary from one service to the next.
2) Georeferencing is not to bad in google earth.  Use an other data source for anything important. Double check always.
3) not sure.
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995