[Qgis-user] HELP! I cannot save my projects

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Sat Feb 14 04:17:41 PST 2015

Since this morning I am not able to save my projects.

No matter whether I choose save or save as from file or toolbar icons this
happens:

Qgis gets emptied -all layers are removed (looking like if I had just opened
Qgis) and the saved project file is completely empty.

I have reebooted, I have reinstalled Version 2.6.1 with no change and I have
installed the nightly build 2.7.1 but the problem occurs in this version
too.

Anybody got a clue about what is going on? I am quite desperate since I've
got a lot of maps to produce in the comming week.

-----
Regards Morten

Currently using Qgis 2.6.1 (OSGeo4),
Windows 7, 64bit