[Qgis-user] HELP! I cannot save my projects

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Feb 14 18:33:53 PST 2015

Hmm, that idea just made me think that using version control on a QGIS
project file could be useful. Since it's text based any of the VCS
systems out there would be good, like GIT. Just a way to keep your
folder less cluttered and always reversible. But yes your method works.

Wonder if a plugin would make sense here to version your project file...

-Alex