[Qgis-user] (no subject)

Johanna Botman Johanna.Botman at griffith.nsw.gov.au
Wed Feb 18 16:10:34 PST 2015

I uploaded a tab file into a SQL database using Easy Loader in MapInfo. I
overwrote an existing table.(the way all my tables have been loaded). I can
see the new table in the database list. When I add it to my canvas, it's
not there. I have Zoomed to Layer, I can see the attributes table. There is
geometry in the table (I can copy and paste the table contents into Excel).
I can see the SQL table in MapInfo. It's only in QGIS that I can't see it.
I don't have any issues with any other table.

I've investigated on the fly projection and taking that off. All the layers
should be the same projection anyway. That is set in the server.

Does anyone have any ideas of how to see my layer?

_______________
Johanna Botman
GIS / Assets Officer

Griffith City Council
Ph: 02 6962 8168
Please consider the environment before printing this email notice.

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is for the exclusive and
confidential use of the addressee(s. Confidentiality is not waived if
you are not the intended recipient. Any other distribution, use of,
or reproduction without prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
Views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual, except
where specifically stated otherwise. If this e-mail has been sent to
you in error, please delete the e-mail completely and immediately from
your system. Although reasonable precautions are taken, Griffith City
Council does not warrant or guarantee this message to be free of errors,
interference,viruses or similar malicious code and does not accept
liability for any consequences to the recipient opening or using this
email or attachments.
This email was scanned and cleared by MailMarshal and Norman AV