[Qgis-user] Georeferencer formulas

yannis.forums yannis.forums at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 23:44:49 PST 2015

Hi Alex
Thanks for your answer. I followed the path you gave me but I coudn't
find any formula there.
What I am looking for is some white paper of a manual giving the
background of the georeferencer module.
Especially I try to find which polynomial to use for affine transformation.
Thanks again
Yannis Yanniris

On 19/2/2015 7:48 μμ, Alex Mandel wrote:
> On 02/19/2015 09:37 AM, yannis.forums wrote:
>> Hi all
>> Does anyone know where I can find the formulas used for the
>> transformations in georeferencer module?
>> Yannis Yanniris
>>

> GDAL source code.
>
> Polynomial seems to be in http://www.gdal.org/gvgcpfit_8h_source.html
> Best to ask on the GDAL mailing lists.
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

---
Αυτό το e-mail ελέγχθηκε για ιούς από το πρόγραμμα Avast antivirus.