[Qgis-user] Help make plugin for measurements date with GPS

adrian cristian ghinea_adrian at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 10:07:20 PST 2015

Hello,
I need to view (connect on serial COM3) my GPS on the QGIS in real time and see my location and also I need to be able to automatically georeference data received from another device connected on serial (connect on serial COM4), all in database ( lat, lo, elevation, my measurements). All works are outside in the field.I know my format of dates measurement in field from device, I need to read my serial in real time and to merge with my date when measurement in field when push button on my device to measurement.Some plugin exist, can make in pyton with interface, something nice.
Tanks of lots.