[Qgis-user] transformation

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Mon Feb 23 07:06:50 PST 2015

Hi Goran,

The reason is (almost certainly) the fact that the two CRSs (coordinate
reference system)s use a different Datum, which I suppose is the case,
because in the Proj4 description you provide they have a different
ellipsoid (The Bessel ellipsoid versus GRS80). Unfortunately, for the
datum-transformation to be included when transforming from one CRS to
another, you need to provide QGIS (actually the underlying Proj4 library)
with details about that, and they seem to be missing. I cannot know which
datum transformation is needed, maybe ask your Croatia mapping
agency/Survey departement or Google for "datum transformation HR_GK_6 to
HTRS96/TM"...

Barend

--
Barend Köbben
Senior Lecturer – ITC-University of Twente