[Qgis-user] WMTS and QGIS 2.8

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Mon Feb 23 09:09:45 PST 2015

This was working I thought in 2.7 Master - but I've since upgraded and
can't go back and test it.

I was using ESRI's WMTS Services like this one:
http://services.arcgisonline.com/arcgis/rest/services/World_Imagery/MapServer/WMTS/1.0.0/WMTSCapabilities.xml

Right now it's adding the service but nothing is displaying. I checked
two and they were both blank. There is information (right click ->
Properties) on the service. It seems to be seeing the service - just not
retrieving imagery. Of course all I have to test against is the ESRI
Services - that might be a problem in and of itself. If someone else can
check it that would be awesome.

Randy

--
Randal Hale