[Qgis-user] Problem Installin Qgis OSGEO

Gerardo Jiménez gejst5 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 12:03:44 PST 2015

 I tried to install Dev version, and also 32 or 64 bits of the new 2.801
  version
    I tried to install 2.801 via the express or advanced options.
    When the I see the downloading page nothing happens. I tried stoping
zone
    alarm. I have no proxi.
    In Qgis.org there are no stand allone installers available
    I wonder if I am the only one with this problem and if not how can I
sove
    it.
    Thanks before hand
    Gerardo

--
Gerardo Jiménez Delgado
Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas