[Qgis-user] Problem Installin Qgis OSGEO

massimo.figaroli massimo.figaroli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 12:46:34 PST 2015

Hi Gerardo!
I tried four times to install OSGEO on my 64bit Windows 7 laptop.
First and second time OSGEO stopped download files from server
When I thought it was installed than OSGEO noticed me there wasn't a .dll
file on my system... (third time).
On the fourth time I retried to do all, by changing something in the
installation procedure.
Finally I decide to install simply QGIS.... after that I had no problem with
.dll file or other errors.
Massimo