[Qgis-user] QGIS oracle sdo_point_type problem

Enrico Fiore enricofiore at libero.it
Tue Feb 24 07:11:49 PST 2015

Hi,
I tried to edit a Oracle Spatial (10g) point geometry table with QGIS 2.6.1.
Finished the editing I can't see the point also if a new record is added.

I noticed that the others geometries are loaded in Oracle in the format:

sdo_geometry (2001, <srid>, null, sdo_elem_info_array (1,1,1),
sdo_ordinate_array (Xa, Ya))

instead the geometry added with QGIS is in the format:

do_geometry (2001, <srid>, sdo_point_type (Xa, Ya, null), null, null)

and seem like the latest format is not recognized by QGIS.

Somebody have a solution for this issue?

Enrico