[Qgis-user] Streamlining of plugins?

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Wed Feb 25 01:28:00 PST 2015

Hi

I am unfortunately not cabable of making plugins, but I appreciate a lot the
existing ones made by others.

Seen from a user point of wiev I think a more standardised approach would be
nice for the two following points:

* Is the plugin able to handle attributes from joined files? Right now is
seems rather random whether plugins can handle this or not

* Many plugins involves selection of layers. In some plugins the possible
layers are presented for selection in alphabetical order, in some they are
presented in the order from the project and in some plugins the order seems
like beeing rather random (perhaps the order in which the layers are added
to the project?)

-----
Regards Morten

Currently using Qgis 2.6.1 (OSGeo4),