[Qgis-user] SQL Expressions

Niccolò Marchi sciurusurbanus at hotmail.it
Fri Feb 27 07:53:28 PST 2015

Hi all,
I'm having some problems with the new atlas SQL features and I feel like
a dumb.
before 2.6 I've been able to set the output name such as "feature id _
feature name", but I can't understand (or make it work) with the new
functions $atlasfeature and $atlasfeatureid.
indeed, once started with the atlas production, a temporary image is
created and then overwritten, leaving me with nothing.

I tried with:

$atlasfeatureid || '_' || attribute($atlasfeature, "name" )

and then

attribute( $atlasfeature, "id" ) || '_' || attribute( $atlasfeature,
"name" )
("id" is a numeric field within the table)

any suggestion?

thank you in advance!
all the best,

Nic