[Qgis-user] Where is SAGA's polygons intersection

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Fri Feb 27 22:12:31 PST 2015

Am 27.02.2015 um 18:59 schrieb Carlos Cerdán:

> I want to use SAGA Intersection tool from processing in QGIS 2.6, under
> Windows 7, but it doesn't appear in list of processing modules. Checking
> SAGA directly, I can see this tool under Modules --> Shapes --> Polygons
> --> Polygon intersection. It has another name in QGIS processing?

Same here, and it is missing on ubuntu 14.04 also (QGIS 2.6.1 from
ubuntugis unstable).

But if you install the latest qgis-dev from osgeo4w, you get Shapes -
Polygons - Intersect, as well as some other algorithm interfaces that
are not in original SAGA. So it might be worth to wait for the upcoming
QGIS 2.8.

HTH,
André Joost