[Qgis-user] Reminder: Call for QGIS release name suggestions - Nødebo 2.8

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Fri Jan 2 04:13:17 PST 2015

Happy  New Year !

Here is our suggestion to both  name and logo: Nødebo 2.8

See logo http://ku-gis.dk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/QGIS_2_8.jpg

In May 2015 there will be developers meeting and QGIS conference in Nødebo - Denmark. (Invitation will be sent next week) - Hope you will come too !

The picture is made of an Ortofoto from 2014 , a color Hillshade and the first Cadatrial map from 1814. All free data from the Danish Geodata Agency.

The location is Nødebo :)

Kind regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
University of Copenhagen

MOB +45 40115084
lfi at ign.ku.dk<mailto:lfi at ign.ku.dk>

[SCIENCE_bomaerke_UK]