[Qgis-user] Raster Math on very very large files

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 00:40:25 PST 2015

Another option you may want to check out is GRASS GIS 7.0 (the RC1 just got
released a day ago, but it is rock solid, very fast especially on rasters,
and able to deal with very large raster layers. It has a bit of a learning
curve, but once you get the basics it offers easy scripting in shell or
python. And you can access it through QGIS (processing toolbox).