[Qgis-user] Processing: how to use input parameter in "Select by expression"

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 07:48:24 PST 2015

The expression field in the selection algorithm is of type String. You
can connect any model input or algorithms output of that same type.
Since your 'year' input is of type number, it cannot be connected :-(

It would be great to be able to derive strings from other strings or
numbers, but that's not yet implemented

Hope this helps