[Qgis-user] Fwd: QGIS crash on loading projects

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 20:55:29 PST 2015

I got it sorted out Phew...
I loaded up event viewer (didn't even know this existed) and in the log,
associated with QGIS failure was this line...

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\RIC63DJ.DLL

It's part of the Ricoh Print drivers and the printers are the least of my
problems this week so I deleted that file and yay print composer works
now!!! A very specific problem on my machine only.

Thanks again everyone.

Matt