[Qgis-user] QGIS Publications

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Thu Jul 2 13:43:56 PDT 2015

Hi,

my humble opinion is that wiki is nice place for list of references and
enough at the moment.
It's easy to add a new reference, or publication.
In some distant future when there will be hundreds of articles they
should be moved to some db just enable search to find relevant.
One interesting aspect could be to add location (where something has
been done). Nice possibility for a map.

Cheers,
Kari