[Qgis-user] On use of calculator in a model.

Fernando M. Roxo da Motta petro at roxo.org
Sun Jul 5 07:10:33 PDT 2015

  Hi all,

  I am developing a processing model and in one of steps I would need
to compute new values for an attribute in a layer.   I need to compute
the new attribute value as (e.g.) $rownum plus a given value.   I don't
know how to represent this external value in calculator setup.

  Is there a way to define this like a variable?    Or is there a way
to do it with another approach?

  TIA

  Roxo

--