[Qgis-user] rivers growing in size as they go downhill

Carlo A. Bertelli (Charta s.r.l.) carlo.bertelli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 07:46:15 PDT 2015

Hello Martin,
I was suggesting that using a shapefile does not provide much help in these
cases and that using a geodatabase could be the way to go.
QGIS provides a very powerful "personal geodatabase", spatialite. Just go
here:
https://www.gaia-gis.it/fossil/libspatialite/wiki?name=misc-docs
for documentation.
I'm very fond of the Cookbook which is not at all a complete guide to
geodatabase, but it's something you may use to learn the basics (and more)
in an afternoon.

Ciao