[Qgis-user] QGIS instalation and uninstallation issues

Evanilton Pires pires.evanilton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 08:13:38 PDT 2015

Hello Dr. Strumberger

You are very welcome.

Sorry, but I don't know how to specify the path for GRASS 7. However, I
think you have to do the same you did with the other providers, but in this
case you have to install GRASS 7 independently and use that path. I saw
that on the official website.

Thank you very much for your kindness. I would like to have that material.
My e-mail is pires.evanilton at gmail.com.

Have a great day and good work.

Greetings

Evanilton