[Qgis-user] QGIS set the feature label background color the same as the feature style color

Leahy, Thomas A. tleahy at bechtel.com
Mon Jul 20 22:25:30 PDT 2015

Hello,

          I am trying to set the feature label background color the same as the feature style color.

  I have features colored differently in Style (Categorized based on a field) and I would like the label background color to be set the same color as the feature style color.
  I have just started working on this and was wondering if someone has already done it and can just tell me how it is done.

           Thanks,
           Tom Leahy