[Qgis-user] Ubuntu: GRASS not working in the toolbox

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Sat Jul 25 03:20:16 PDT 2015

Hi folks,

I would like to draw again your attention to my question, if there is any
working version of QGIS with GRASS available for Ubuntu at the moment.

Not finding a working solution is frustrating, but it's even more
frustrating to receive no answers IF there is a working version at all (If
not, I could stop my trial-errorr-game and do other stuff).

So, once again. Does anyone using Ubuntu managed somehow to get a recent
version QGIS to cooperate with GRASS in the toolbox, and if yes, HOW?

Thanx for your attention
Bernd