[Qgis-user] How to define a region of interest mask in QGIS Processing Model

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Mon Jun 8 06:35:38 PDT 2015

I think he is searching for a way to make this an interactive action with
defining the extend within the model. At least that's my interpretation.
In that case, I think this is not possible and you will have to do it with
2 steps. First creating a memory layer, create the extend as a rectangle
e.g., save it and then use the model with the DEM and the memory layer to
clip it.

Maybe there would also be a possibility to inject some python script in
the model that will do this memory layer thing, but as my python scripting
knowledge is still zero, this is just a wild guess.

Cheers
Bernd

--
Bernd Vogelgesang