[Qgis-user] Opengeo (Geoserver) - QGIS 1:n relations

Pedro pedro.ferro at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 07:00:16 PDT 2015

Hi,

I'm using Opengeo plugin in QGIS top publish at Geoserver.
Have a problem that I don't know how to handle it.

At QGIS Project Properties established a relationship between two postgis
tables (1:n).
So when  when I open an object editor got the information from the two
tables. (just 1 table have a geometry column).

By submitting the project to the Geoserver (with OpenGeo plugin) it takes
the individual layers, i.e.,  it lose the relationship between the tables.

Are you aware if there is a way to keep this 1:n relationship in Geoserver?

Thanks,
Pedro