[Qgis-user] Processing Plugin Error

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Tue Jun 9 16:33:17 PDT 2015

I tried to simulate your problem by simply removing the processing folder
 from .qgis2/python/plugins.
When then updating processing, I got the same error.
After one restart of QGIS, and trying to update again, the error was still
there.
The second time I restarted QGIS, everything was fine again.

Running QGIS 2.8.2 on Linux Mint

Am 10.06.2015, 01:12 Uhr, schrieb Lucas Bernard Grigri <lgrigri at uvm.edu>:

> Hello,
>
> I have been trying to install/update the Processing plugin, but am
> unable to because of an error. The message reads:
>
> The plugin is broken. Python said: cannot import name AlgorithmDecorator.
>
> Please let me know how I might be able to fix this and use the plugin.
>
> Thanks,
> Lucas

Bernd Vogelgesang
Siedlerstraße 2