[Qgis-user] Local Government for QGIS

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Jun 12 07:50:07 PDT 2015

Hello all,

Related to topic, I’ve been researching interest in setting up a regional cooperative for local governments around GeoMOOSE (at first) users in my area (upper Midwest, lot’s of GeoMOOSE up here)

If I can get an informal group together and get something started as a common roadmap for development, I think that will go far in reaching a lot of the goals that have been suggested here so far.  Having some sort of organization that is further reaching than our regional area might be a bit more of a stretch in the near term though, but it’s all likely a good thing in the long run.

bobb