[Qgis-user] Issues with QGISConefor Plugin

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 09:24:57 PDT 2015

Hi Niccolo, all

I've uploaded version 1.2.1 of the Conefor plugin which fixes the problem
of missing resources_rc file. It is currently on hold, waiting approval by
the repository admins. It should become available shortly.

I hope this fixes the problem you had previously. Please feel free to
report any issues you find with the plugin in its bug tracker at
http://hub.qgis.org/projects/qgisconefor/issues

Best regards

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 10:19 PM, Niccolo' Marchi <sciurusurbanus at hotmail.it