[Qgis-user] New QGIS User Group

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Jun 13 09:45:14 PDT 2015

On 13-06-15 01:52, Clifford Snow wrote:
> We are happy to announce a new QGIS User Group located in Western
> Washington. The Puget Sound QGIS User Group will provide a place for
> users of QGIS to s a community of people in thePuget Sound area who
> share an interest in QGIS and open source gis software. Everyone is
> welcome, whether you've never used QGIS before or you're a seasoned user
> or developer. Join our Meetup
> <http://www.meetup.com/Puget-Sound-QGIS-Users-Group/> [1] to learn about
> upcoming meetings.
>
> Clifford Snow

Hi Clifford,

I just put your event in the 'Upcoming User & Developer Meetings' feed:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/source/feeds/qugsnews.atom

so it should be visible now on:

http://qgis.org/en/site/

plz let us know of your events, so we can add it to the feed. Or even
better, do it yourself :-)

One note:
http://www.meetup.com/Puget-Sound-QGIS-Users-Group/events/223192857/
We use QGIS instead of 'Quantum GIS' nowadays.

Have a good meeting and future as QUG.

Regards,

Richard