[Qgis-user] Local Government for QGIS

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Sun Jun 14 23:23:18 PDT 2015

Hi Joseph,

could you elaborate why "it would be unrealistic to say we
could ever be a 100% QGIS"? I am curious because I lost contact with
ESRI products a couple years ago.

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 11786 (20150615) __________

http://www.eset.com