[Qgis-user] [Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.8.2 for RHEL/EPEL 7

Dave Johansen davejohansen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:19:34 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 10:07 AM, Tudorache, Marian <
Marian.Tudorache at navcanada.ca> wrote:

>  Hi again,
>

> I forgot to mention what work around I did to solve the circular
> dependency.
>
> I replaced the package *phonon-4.6.0-9.el7.x86_64.rpm* with
> *phonon-4.7.1-1..ram0.99.x86_64.rpm.*
>
> Doing this I was able to install *PyQt4-4.10.1-13.el7.x86_64.rpm*

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/python-OWSLib-0.9.0-1.el7
python-OWSLib has been submitted to the testing repo for EPEL 7 and should
be available later today.

phonon 4.6.0 is the version that comes with RHEL/CentOS so I'm guessing
that you have some 3rd party repos and/or packages installed and that is
the real source of the issue that you're running into. If you can reproduce
this issue with just the RHEL/CentOS and EPEL repos, then please let me
know.