[Qgis-user] QGIS Composer: exported image doesn't have the world file

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jun 18 02:49:24 PDT 2015

ah - it seems like most people aren't aware that this is now defined in
the composition properties - at least I wasn't aware of it. Maybe it is
disabled by default - esp. for people who have old QGIS properties from
older versions.

All seems fine then. Just use this setting and it should work.

Andreas