[Qgis-user] Issues with Global Soil Data netCDFs in QGIS & GDAL

Michael Treglia mtreglia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 09:21:11 PDT 2015

Quick follow-up - Just tried importing one of these problematic layers into
stand-alone SAGA (version 2.1.3, x64), which worked. (Only problem was the
projection was flipped upside-down) - interesting as it was via the 'GDAL:
Import NetCDF' tool.

And the gdal version I was using (from previous e-mail) is GDAL 1.11.2

Any thoughts on this are appreciated - thanks again!
mike