[Qgis-user] labelling by attribute

Luca Galuppini luca.galuppini at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 00:32:04 PDT 2015

@ Fred: thank you for the workaround you have suggested, but i need
something "clean" as my project is so much "crowdy" as it is now,
duplicating layers or breaking them by attribute is something i would keep
as last resource...

@ Tom: this is what i was looking for, i'm not familiar with this kind of
expressions (is it SQL?) and surely next versions of qgis need some GUI for
this function, even if probably the expression thing grants more
flexibility. anyway, how do you know what the program "expects" after the
"THEN"? what is the correct argument for bold, or italics, or a different
font color?