[Qgis-user] Feature limit for GetFeatureInfo in adding WMS not editable since qgis 2.2

Reiche, Andreas Andreas.Reiche at lgln.niedersachsen.de
Mon Jun 29 03:53:21 PDT 2015

Hi, i'm brand new to the user list and relatively new to Qgis.
I noticed the following problem when adding a WMS to a project.
There is an option to set the feature limit for GetFeatureInfo requests when using a WMS. This results in setting the FEATURE_COUNT param in the request itself.
When I started with Qgis 1.8 everything goes fine. But since Version 2.2 (to which I switched) up to 2.8.1 (where I'm now) I'm not able to change this value.
The field in the UI is greyed out. The value is 10 and I'm not able to change it.
I'm in need to increase this value for our own WMS'es.
I already searched the mailing list and the bug tracker but couldn't find any related stuff.
So is this just a configuration option which I don't know of?
Or is it a bug?
Btw, I'm on a Win 7 box.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Reiche