[Qgis-user] DB Manger with 2.8.1

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 22:33:51 PDT 2015

On 1 July 2015 at 15:16, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Il 30/06/2015 23:20, Randal Hale ha scritto:
>
>> with ogr2ogr and everything was lowercased. DBManager was used to load
>> the shapefile with all uppercase. The table created through DBManager
>> has all uppercase fields so now (if I keep it) I need to quote all field
>> names (i.e. Select r."NAME")

Also, just a pointer - you're much better off to use one of the
"Import into PostGIS" algorithms available through the processing
toolbox. They're much more feature filled and robust than the
dbmanager plugin import. There's also an option there to clean field
names (which will force lowercase them).

Nyall