[Qgis-user] Where is SAGA's polygons intersection

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 05:37:10 PST 2015

Thank you very much André, I will wait for QGIS 2.8 for use it on
Windows... if this issue is fixed.

On Ubuntu this issue is fixed by unchecking "Use SAGA 2.0.8 syntax". Go to
Processing --> Options --> Provider? (In spanish it says "proveedor") -->
Saga.

On Windows there isn't this option, so SAGA polygon intersection is not
activated.

Regards from Perú

Carlos

As I said, my QGIS 2.6 on Ubuntu (14.04 also) is OK, and