[Qgis-user] QGIS Export Map

Leo Kris Palao lk.palao at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 19:56:06 PDT 2015

Hi QGIS users,

I have a bit of a problem. I am using Open Layers Google Physical Layer as
background of my other layers. When I layout my maps in Print Composer, the
layers are well aligned. But when I export it to JPEG or PNG the output
product is misaligned. I allow on-the-fly option when the layer from Open
Layers were added. So, I thought this might be causing the issue. But then
I transformed all of my layers to EPSG 3857 but still problem persist.

Can you help me with this?

I am using QGIS 2.6.1 Brighton installed via OSGeo.

Thanks,
-Leo