[Qgis-user] GRASS dependency problem on OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Mar 10 07:17:48 PDT 2015

I mean the Processing log for the algorithm.  Turn on that Processing option for keeping algorithm windows open, then you should hopefully see the details of the error in the algorithm window.  You might not since I'm not sure the dependency check shows up there.

Do Processing algorithms from other providers run?

One thing I found while checking SAGA is that I needed to delete the path for its configuration so it could automatically find the internal path again (even though the stored path was correct).  Though you get the same effect by trashing ~/.qgis2.