[Qgis-user] GPR-maps

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Mar 17 05:53:38 PDT 2015

Well - I guess first:
Are the GPR results georeferenced (i.e. do they have a location in the
world)?
Is the map you already have with the houses - is it digital and is it
georeferenced?

Those two questions should start the ball rolling toward an answer.

Randy

On 03/17/2015 07:13 AM, Christer Andersson wrote:
> Hi,
> can anybody give an advice how to make a map of a ground penetrating
> radar investigation of 15x20 meter, where I know the longitudes and
> latitudes of the four corners in the rectangle. I would like to have
> latitude and longitude along the sides of the map too. Can I use a map
> where there already are drawn some houses?
> It is extremely hard to learn from the manual. The instructions do not
> always correspond with Qgis 2.8.1.
> I would be very grateful for some help to get along with this.
> /Christer

Randal Hale
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com