[Qgis-user] Raster Calculator and LN

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 07:24:20 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

It seems that we have a bug on raster calculator. I tried searching the web
for this, but here's the story:

I'm developing a plugin that makes extensive use of the raster calculator.
So far so good. I can enter my custom expressions and it seems to be
working fine.

However one of my formulas contains a LN (natural log). So, to test this
properly I've created a raster all with 1 value. The LN for 1 is 0, so the
whole raster should be zeroed.

The raster calculator, even while programming or using the software, tells
me that the expression is valid.

That's not the case.

Questions:

1) Is LN not implemented in the raster calculator? Is implemented? What is
the syntax? Is it documented?

2) Workarounds?

Is it a bug? I'm trying to look my redmine password so I can file a bug or
contribute with documents for testing.

Thanks

George

--