[Qgis-user] Georeferncing issue with print composer

Oscar Jacobsson oscarjacobsson at live.com
Fri Mar 27 05:07:32 PDT 2015

Hello!
I have recently encountered an issue with the print composer georeferncing option which I cannot explain or solve. The world files (tfw,bpw etc) are not exported correctly and cannot be imported into other projects or used in a GPS. My coordinate system is SWEREF99_TM, but the world file does not recognize this.

Here is the world file information as exported from the print composer, as you can see the coordinate system information is missing:
0.42244700
0.00000000
0.00000000
-0.42244700
0.00000000
0.00000000

Here is the correct information when exported using another program:
          0.42274175
          0.00000000
          0.00000000
         -0.42274175
     332380.59108889
    6565393.27825801

Do anybody know the reason for this issue?

Kind regards//

Oscar A. Jacobsson
B.A Archaeology: Gothenburg UniversityM.A. Historical Archaeology: Lund University
Mail: oscarjacobsson at live.com
Phone: +46709788602Blog: medievallandscapes.blogspot.com