[Qgis-user] print map disabled in qgis-web-client

flavio rigolon flavio.rigolon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 13:24:02 PDT 2015

> Hi all,
>  last week I've updated my server (debian stable) running qgis from 2.6 to 2.8.
> In the same machine qgis-server is running (and updated via apt-get).
> Now, browsing various projects via wgis-web-client the print tool
> remain disable (the tooltip on the print icon says: "Print disabled,
> no layout is defined in the QGIS project"). So, checking the qgs I
> confirm that all is fine (there are 2 layouts just like before qgis
> update).

Hi all,
 this thread [0] gave me the solutions (Thanks Mirko for clarifying
the problem, thanks Marco for the suggestion).
Changing the value of "var GetProjectSettings" (true instead of false)
in GlobalOptions.js do the trick

[0] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2015-March/031436.html

thanks again to all
flavio