[Qgis-user] Plugin "color a map" alternative?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Mar 31 12:37:57 PDT 2015

Hi Nyall,

Il 31/03/2015 20:21, Nyall Dawson ha scritto:
> https://github.com/nyalldawson/topocolour
>
> It's not in the QGIS plugin catalog because it comes with absolutely no
> support ;) (I'm happy for someone to take over this if they're
> interested in packaging it up properly and handling maintenance).

may I suggest to publish it anyway, as experimental (so people are
warned, and should not complain about missing support) or in extreme
case as deprecated?
IMHO having it in the main repo will make it much more likely someone
will get interested, possibly taking it over and carrying on its
development.
Thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu