[Qgis-user] File Name widget: relative paths not working

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Nov 3 04:20:35 PST 2015

Hi,

According to our 2.12 visual changelog relative paths are supported for
the file widget.

However, it does not work on my QGIS 2.12. I use Windows UNC paths  -
but they always get stored as absolute paths ;-(

Can others test if it works for them? Otherwise I'll open a bug report.

Are the relative path settings derived from the project setting? Or how
does QGIS determine whether it should store absolute or relative paths?

Thanks,

Andreas