[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.10 downloader

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Nov 4 02:09:58 PST 2015

We have had this problem that we had two places for making the
QGIS-trainingsset and installers available.
So (I thought) we moved all to qgis.org/download but most installers are
still at osgeo.org:

http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/win32/
http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/win64/

we either have to sync these two, OR just keep ONE place as canonical

we DO want download.osgeo.org as the main download place I think. I do
not care which one is chosen, as long as there is one canonical place...

Regards,

Richard